A place to be real about a life of chaos, with eight beautiful children, homeschooling, special needs, adoption, sanity or the lack thereof.........a rubber hits the road sort of journey that I thankfully do NOT walk alone!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013


Welcome 2013!
 
 
I have to admit...I'm thankful for the fresh start.   There's just something exciting about the thought of new beginnings.   2012 wasn't a bad year, but I'm always thankful to turn the page on the year and move on towards all that God has for us.
 
I haven't blogged in a while so I thought I'd just start the year with a few pictures of the last little while...sort of a collage if you will of where we've been.

 

 

 
Christmas Tree Farm

















Christmas Eve













Homemade Jammies Christmas Eve








Family Fun!!













And the much anticipated New Year's Eve Chocolate Fountain free for all!!!   :)












I am so very blessed by my family!   God has seen fit to provide for me a wonderful life filled with all of the challenges that will help to strengthen my faith and direct my path.   It's not always easy .... in fact if I'm being honest it sometimes seems near impossible and I guess that's the whole plan....I will stay humbled and remember who this journey is for...



http://onethousandgifts.com/share-your-gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment