A place to be real about a life of chaos, with eight beautiful children, homeschooling, special needs, adoption, sanity or the lack thereof.........a rubber hits the road sort of journey that I thankfully do NOT walk alone!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rear View Mirror Philosophy


What do you see in your rear view mirror?

Life is sometimes about reflecting on the past....the things we've left behind....perhaps the things better forgotten.....or more often hopefully the things of days gone by that fill our life with memories...the positive kind....the stuff that's made us who we are!

My life is full of tons of wonderful memories but you know.....even so.....what the future holds is still far more exciting to me.   I'd rather think on all that might be!   The potential of every experience....who it may impact.....where it might lead.....what I might glean from it and then impact generations to come by my own legacy!!!

Hmmmmmmmm.................

I wonder......they say hindsight is 20/20 but I'd rather count on the perfect vision of my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment